|Mesh material used to hold the packing|
We learned several things - first - the double tube of the product was not enough to fill all four of Farah's feet. We could have used part of another tube. Since Justin didn't have another of that product, he used a little of the traditional Equi-Pack to fill in some gaps around the edges, thinking that if anything - it would help the packing to stay in. As with trying anything new before a ride - I was worried about how well it would stay in - but it did. It wasn't until this last week that they started coming loose. I cut off what I could & picked out her feet - noticing that the mesh product being under the shoe - seemed to have loosened the shoes a little.
Of course with the nail heads now gone - there just isn't enough to keep the shoes on her feet - especially since she works so well off her hind-end. So - today - instead of the fine ride we'd planned, guess those weeds are calling my name!