Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Bright, Bright, Sunshine Day~

Our Road Home

What a glorious day!  I was scheduled to ride with friends, but just too interested in soaking up all the sunshine I could!  I'd worked in the woods from early morning, admiring how the fern fronds are starting to grow!   When I couldn't resist any longer, I saddled Khari & left from home.  Duane & Donnie, were home when we rode by, so spent some time catching up with them,  then walked up the big hill -- have to start work on getting my strength back.  At the top, rode into our trails, just taking our time & enjoying the day, the sun & the ride.  Hope to get out again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~