Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blogging~

Moon over Three Fingers~
I've decided to start a blog - i.e. book log. For several years I maintained a relatively static website at; Homestead.com. Now - with the continued evolution of technology; combined with improved & easy-to-use software - the flexibility of a blog is appealing. I've decided to try the new venue.

Blogging will give me the opportunity to share my love of riding - through stories & photos of the rides - with you. I'm a very visual person & finding a way to capture the beauty of the nature I'm so lucky to ride through - is an ongoing challenge! Hopefully, some of what I'm going to try to accomplish will transfer to this medium.

A journal of my life & times, along with views from the saddle & of our Homestead~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~