Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Year of the Rabbit~

Cottage on New Years Day~
Since I didn't start this blog on the first of the new year - the photo above shows the sunshine & light snow that welcomed us to 2011! The Year of the Rabbit - according to the Chinese Zodiac. Yes! It's supposed to be my year :-) I seem to be a metal rabbit! This year will also bring me a decade birthday!

I've managed to already get in some good rides with Joyce. The weather has cooperated & I hope that the year brings me many more enjoyable miles in the saddle!
Kitt waits ~
As we return from our morning walk, Kitt takes her drink from the pond & waits to usher me to the house for her morning cookie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~