Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anatomy of a Spook~

GPS Image
Here's how my GPS recorded Khari's "little" spook!@   You can see the red stick pin - that marks the spot!  I don't know where all the wild marks came from, since I still had her reins & she didn't go anywhere.  Some of it I'm sure is from after I got up & was walking around to see if I could :-)  On a scale of 1 (can't ride) to 10 (can ride) I'm at about a five today.  Realistically thinking that I will not be up for a 50 by Sat.  

3 comments:

  1. Yea... I'm thinking that I want to get my saddle sold so I can order another with a Deep Seat! My friend Dean Essex calls it; "Ride-ability". It's security -- that's for sure. I'd manged to stay top-side for a long time & lots of miles... Don't even remember parting company with the Big Horn!

    ReplyDelete

Always Welcome~