Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Dogs!

My faithful Kittaka~
I'm looking for some rays of sunshine today!  Something to brighten my mood!  On the plus side, my fingers are working a bit now!  My hands aren't hurting quite as much, no sign of infection so far!  Negative side, didn't make it to Mt. Adams - hold reins for 50 miles?  I don't think so!  Now, I find out that Klickitat is cancelled :-( 

What to do?  Let my hands heal enough to ride again!  Three day weekend coming up!  Visit to see our baby Granddaughter tomorrow!  

As for Kit, she has always stayed home, always guarded & protected me, always been cautious of strangers, but has never in her life attacked anyone, let alone her own species!  She's put up with a series of four Beagles over her life span!  I love her happy "cry", miss her howl & enjoy every day of her company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~