Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walk In the Woods~


Since we did not get the hoped for sunshine today, I'm posting a slideshow/video of the sunshine we enjoyed so much last Tuesday!  Yesterday, I found the tops eaten off my newly planted onions.  The little bunny appeared again last evening!  Two Beagles, a 1/2 Coyote & a rabbit???  What's wrong with that picture?  :-)

As if that wasn't enough -- the slugs had been out in force to eat on my Dill & "Chocolate" Basil!  Back to Lowe's this morning for more supplies!  More wire for the "Invisible fence" installation, (Not enough wire is included for five-acres.) to keep the Beagles Home!  Rabbit wire for around the garden, to keep those cute bunnies Out...  Pepper spray to dissuade any further "pests" from enjoying the fruits of my labor!  I mentioned to Butch there's a reason, I never plant much of a garden!  He says when I finally get to enjoy those onions or zucchini, I'll change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~