Quote

Ain't nuthin like ridin' a fine horse in a new country - Augustus McCrae – Lonesome Dove

Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Page on Tack

Tack room after Spring cleaning!
My choice in tack has changed over the years.  I love buying tack, spending money on tack & putting it to daily use.  What I really like best though - is when it works!  I've donated a lot of used tack to the 4-H used tack sales.  Usable items, but things I'd found didn't work as well as I liked, or didn't fit the horse I had at the time.

Now, I have what I like, what works for me & what works for my horse.  Once you find what works, that's key.  I always try to keep an eye on what's new, what seems to be working for other people, or what just draws my eye.  Taking Funder's idea - I put together a page - check it out  - tab at the top!
 If you ever find yourself near Sheridan, WY - make it a point to stop by Kings Saddlery!   One of the very best places in the world to view authentic western tack, an incredible museum full of the finest old saddles from the past, new saddles that are works-of-art & all the tack you could possibly want, need, or buy!  It's a must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~